Lawn-N-Order Landscaping is a successful company in WNC, the winner of the 2014, 2015 and 2016 Super Service Award on Angie’s List. We are a one-stop shop for creating outdoor living spaces. We also work on drainage and land development and improvement. If you are interested in becoming a part of a well-known landscape crew in town and want to give exceptional service to our clients apply for this job!
Must have at least 5+ years experience with certifications in running a team. Benefits include: paid holidays, paid smart phone, continuing education classes and certifications provided, access to an office assistant with benefits and retirement options.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Lawn-N-Order Landscaping Offers
Fun, Team-Oriented Work Environment
Competitive Wages & Benefits Package
Career Advancement Opportunities
All This PLUS Regular Direct Deposit Paychecks!
Landscape Foreman/Project Manager–
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Foreman
Company Policy and Procedures
- Understand and abide by company’s policies and procedures
- Enforce company’s policies and procedures
- Arrive for work on time and ready to work by 7:45 a.m.
- Demonstrate good attendance/schedule days off.
- Teach crew members procedures and production techniques.
- Do job layout with minimal assistance.
- Considerable knowledge of plant material and soil types
- Knowledge of horticulture and professional landscaping practices.
- Knowledge of mixing and using landscape chemicals.
- Demonstrate ability to run small projects with little assistance.
- Ability to do field adjustments from blueprints.
Physical Performance and Skills
- Instruct others in handling, moving, and installing plant materials.
- Move landscape and construction materials.
- Perform skill-oriented tasks while directing others.
- Organize jobs start to finish; delegate duties to technicians.
- Keep up-to-date paperwork.
- Track all material quantities. Report daily progress.
- Fill out worksheets; turn in receipts and safety sheets.
- Maintain a positive attitude and outlook toward the work performed.
- Project team atmosphere on crew.
- Serve as main contact with clients on a daily basis.
- Motivate and teach coworkers.
Equipment and Company Property
- Maintain clean driving record of six points or less
- Demonstrate ability to drive dump trucks, including all trailers and equipment.
- Be responsible for the truck and/or trailers.
- Demonstrate ability to run all small and large equipment properly.
- Train co-workers about proper equipment usage.
- Be responsible for the correct tools, supplies, and machinery at the job site.
- Instruct others in techniques to improve quality.
- Maintain professional approach.
- Demonstrate an ability to maintain quality while increasing efficiency.
- Be responsible for final quality on jobs.
- Report and/or correct dangerous situations.
- Report accidents.
- Demonstrate the safe operation of tools and equipment.
- Use required safety equipment.
Essential Functions (ADA)
The incumbent must be
- Physically capable of traveling to various job sites.
- Capable of translating technical information and a broad view of expected results to a focused and specific assignment.
- Capable of producing a productive, goal-oriented work process by motivating and leading other people in a supportive, coaching manner.
Pay to be determined with certifications and experience.